Four times more assets with an advisor | Mar 18, 2016
Build wealth and take greater control over your financial future by partnering with a financial security advisor.
Canadian households who work with a financial advisor:
- Have, on average, four times more investable assets than those without an advisor.***
- Save at twice the rate of non-advised households.*
- Report an improved ability to save in the last five years.**
- Optimize their financial outcomes by taking advantage of tax-advantaged solutions, such as RRSPs, RESPs, and TFSAs more than non-advised households.***
A relationship built on trust
Your advisor will help you identify your short, medium, and long-range financial needs and goals, and will customize a financial security plan that reflects those goals – and your tolerance for risk.
Then they’ll help you develop the self-confidence, and self-discipline, to keep your plans on track.
An expert in your corner
Only an advisor can offer you the powerful combination of expert knowledge, experience, and personalized service to help you build your financial road-map for life – a road-map that may include advice on everything from tax planning, estate planning and retirement savings, to education savings, insurance, and risk management.
Regardless of your current lifestyle, career, family, or retirement plans, establishing a relationship with an advisor can help you build a more financially secure future.
* Econometric Models on the Value of Advice of a Financial Advisor, CIRANO
** The Value of Financial Planning, Financial Planning Standards Council, 2012
***The Investment Funds Institute of Canada, The Value of Advice: Report, Nov. 2011